- Modern high yielding retail scheme with value add opportunities in Walsall.
- Prominently positioned at Digbeth / High Street and Lower Hall Lane forming part of the main retailing pitch of Walsall, close to Asda and Primark.
- Developed in 2017, the property comprises 12 modern retail and leisure units with extensive glazing and rear service yard and extending to 65,930 sq ft GIA.
- Let or under offer to 9 tenants and producing a rent of £495,675 per annum. Four deals agreed or documented within the last 4 months demonstrating recent tenant demand and re-based rents.
- 73% of the income secured to strong covenants of Poundland, B&M Retail, The Entertainer and Savers Health and Beauty.
- Low service charge cost of £0.31 per sq ft.
Offers are invited in the region of £3,250,000 (Three Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects a Net Initial Yield of 14.32%, Triple Net Yield of 12.68%, Reversionary Yiled of 15.54% and Capital Value of £49.29 per sq ft assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.48%.