Multi-Let Industrial & Business Space Investment Opportunity
- Rare opportunity to acquire an established and successful small unit industrial and business
- Located in Telford and prominently positioned on the Halesfield Industrial Estate and at the junction of Halesfield 8 and Halesfield 13.
- Freehold extending to 4.87 acres and comprising 72,631 sq ft of accommodation with 54 industrial units, 36 office suites, 27 storage/archive units, 81 storage containers, unlimited virtual office lettings and 3 meeting/interview rooms.
- The property has been refurbished, subdivided and maintained to a very high standard.
- 82.3% of the estate by income is from industrial / warehousing / storage and container space.
- The estate produces an income of £773,851 per annum with annual running costs of £155,273 per annum providing a net income of £618,578.
- Potential to increase the current income on the estate to around £912,933pa (gross).
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £7,400,000 (Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contact and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 7.85% and a potential reversionary yield of 9.60% assuming standard purchasers’ costsof 6.65%.